-When To Get Tested
1. Mellors JW, Rinaldo CR, Gupta P, et al. Prognosis in HIV-1 infection predicted by the quantity of virus in plasma. Science 1996;272:1167-70.
2. Mellors JW, Munoz A, Giorgi JV et al. Plasma viral load and CD4 lymphocytes as prognostic markers of HIV-1 infection. Annals of Internal Medicine 1997;126:946-54.
3. Hughes MD, Johnson VA, Mirsch MS et al. Monitoring plasma HIV-1 RNA levels in addition to CD4 lymphocytes count improves assessment of antiretroviral therapeutic response. Annals of Internal Medicine 1997;126:929-38.
4. O'Brien WA, Hartigan PM, Daar ES et al. Changes in plasma HIV RNA levels and CD4 lymphocyte counts predict both response to antiretroviral therapy and therapeutic failure. Annals of Internal Medicine 1997;126:939-45.
5. Moyle G et al. Study of Protease Inhibitor Combination in Europe (SPICE): Saquinavir Soft Gelatin Capsule (SQV-SGC) Plus Nelfinavir (NFV) in HIV-Infected Individuals. Poster, 12th World AIDS Conference, Geneva, June 1998.
6. Borleff, Boucher. Long term evaluation of Saquinavir soft-gel-capsule or Indinavir as part of combinations triple therapy (CHEESE study). Poster, 12th World AIDS Conference, Geneva, June 1998.
7. Cohen S et al. Numbers of circulating naive CD8+ T cells increase as a consequence of highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART). Poster, 12th World AIDS Conference, Geneva, June 1998.
8. Report of the NIH Panel to Define Principles of therapy of HIV Infection and Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-Infected Adults and Adolescents. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report April 24 1998;47/No. PR-5.
|Back to top||References|